Having trouble finding what you need? Give us a call today! Please note: Local delivery is available. We do not offer shipping.
Purina® Lamb Grower
Available Inventory: 0
Purina® Lamb Grower is a pelleted lamb feed that provides all the nutrients to help develop young, growing lambs by combining grain, roughage, vitamins and mineral supplements to be an all-in-one complete feed. This 14%-protein, 2%- fat non-medicated lamb grower feed is great for all life stages.
Features & Benefits
Non-medicated all lifestage diet
No added antibiotics or medication
Highly palatable diet
Helps to optimize feed intake
Min / Max
Non Protein Nitrogen (NPN)
Follow these management practices:
- Lambs should be adjusted gradually to this product (over a period of 5 to 7 days) to reduce the risk of overeating and other digestive disturbances.
- This ration can be self-fed to lambs if they are properly adjusted to the ration.
- Do not allow starved lambs access to this feed.
- Vaccinate all lambs to prevent enterotoxemia (overeating disease) with both C and D toxoid.
- Keep a constant supply of complete feed available to lambs. Do not allow fine material to accumulate in feeders.
- Provide adequate bunk space for each animal. Bunks should be well protected and well managed to prevent feed from becoming wet and moldy.
- When fed from a self-feeder, adjust feeder to minimize quantity of feed accumulating in the trough.
- Provide free choice salt at all times.
- Fresh, clean water should be available at all times.
Feed this product at the rate of 2 to 4% of bodyweight daily. Lambs can be offered 10% (of their total feed) good quality grass hay in addition to this diet.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.