Durvet High Level Vitamin B Complex
Available Inventory: 4
For use as a supplemental source of B Complex vitamins in cattle, swine and sheep.
- Contains 100 mcg of B12
- Contains 100 mg of B1
- Advantageous when animals have been on a low protein or mineral deficient diet
Each mL of sterile aqueous solution contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1) ..... 100 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) ..... 5 mg
- Niacinamide - 100 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) ..... 10 mg
- d-Panthenol ..... 10 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) ..... 100 mcg
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid and Benzyl Alcohol 1.5% v/v (preservative).
Inject intramuscularly. May be administered subcutaneously or intravenously if recommended by your veterinarian. The following are suggested dosages, depending on the condition of the animal and the desired response.
- Adult Cattle: 1 to 2 mL per 100 pounds of body weight.
- Calves, Swine and Sheep: 5 mL per 100 pounds of body weight.
May be repeated daily, if indicated.